Known by varied names formally, a dependent visa grants the dependents of a lawful resident the rights to enter and live in a nation. If you are the partner or dependent child under eighteen of a lawful resident who is in or going to a foreign country in most visa sections, you will be able to apply for a visa to join them. The method is tiresome, and may seem troublesome, but Vibrant International can make it easy by following the proper channels at the proper time. With us, a lot of labour and anxiety can be avoided.